📝Request for Readmission Form
What is Readmission?
Readmission is the process for previously enrolled students at the School of Labor and Urban Studies who have discontinued their studies for more than one major semester (fall/spring). Keep in mind, all students interested in applying of readmission will be charged a non-refundable fee of $20. This fee must be paid to the Office of the Bursar.
What are the application steps for Readmission?
Before you apply for readmission, students should consider the following:
Students must resolve all holds their record before applying for readmission. The most common holds are financial (Bursar/ Financial Aid or Library) or academic (Satisfactory Progress) holds.
Students who hold an F-1 or J-1 visa must get in contact with the Office of International Students prior to applying for readmission.
Students who have stepped away from their program for 7 years or more must speak to the Registrar prior to applying for readmission. In some cases, the student will be required to re-apply to the program through the Office of Admissions.
Students who have reviewed the preliminary points above may submit their application.
- Students will fill out the form and submit their request. Be aware that submitting the form below does NOT mean you were approved for your readmission request.
- Students will receive a notification informing them of the next steps in the process.
- All requests will be forwarded to the Office of the Registrar.
- Students will be notified of their Programs decision via email
- If your request is approved, the Office of the Registrar will process the request and notify you via email of your registration date and time.
Your completed readmission application must be submitted on or prior to the deadline posted on the Academic Calendar.