APPLICATIONS ARE CURRENTLY BEING ACCEPTED FOR FALL 2021. ADMISSIONS DECISIONS ARE SENT ON A ROLLING BASIS THROUGHOUT THE SPRING. STUDENTS ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY BEFORE JULY 1 FOR DEGREE PROGRAMS AND JULY 15 FOR CERTIFICATE/ADVANCE CERTIFICATES.
Welcome to undergraduate admissions at the CUNY School of Labor and Urban Studies (CUNY SLU). We’re glad you are choosing CUNY SLU to complete your undergraduate degree and further your academic goals.
SLU’s undergraduate programs are designed to meet the needs of both traditional-age and adult students seeking to commence, transition into, or complete a bachelor’s degree program.
Some things to consider before applying:
- Applicants should have a minimum of 24 earned credits from a regionally accredited institution.
- A cumulative GPA of 2.5 or better is required for admission.
- We accept a maximum of 90 transfer credits. Our transfer credit section can tell you more.
- Students who are admitted to CUNY must satisfy the reading, writing, and mathematics basic skills requirements.
- A personal essay is part of the application process.
- To submit your application, a $70 non-refundable processing fee in required. Without payment, your application will not be sent to CUNY SLU. Veterans of the United States Military, active duty service members, and members of the National Guard or Reserves are eligible for an application fee waiver.
The Office of Admissions can help you with any questions you have about CUNY application process. Students seeking to complete their undergraduate education at CUNY SLU should apply through the CUNY School of Labor and Urban Studies Admission Application.
The link for instructions to complete your application are below. If at any time you need assistance, please don’t hesitate to contact the Office of Admissions at firstname.lastname@example.org or (646) 313-8300.