Welcome to undergraduate admissions at the CUNY School of Labor and Urban Studies (CUNY SLU). We’re glad you are choosing CUNY SLU to complete your undergraduate degree and further your academic goals.
SLU’s undergraduate programs are designed to meet the needs of both traditional-age and adult students seeking to commence, transition into, or complete a bachelor’s degree program.
Some things to consider before applying:
- A cumulative GPA of 2.0 or better is required for admission.
- We accept a maximum of 90 transfer credits. Our transfer credit section can tell you more.
- Students who are admitted to CUNY must satisfy the reading, writing, and mathematics basic skills requirements.
- A personal essay or writing sample is part of the application process.
- Provide a compelling statement of purpose describing your relevant experience as well as the reason and motivation for applying to the program (250 words).
- To submit your application, a $65 (freshman) $70 (transfer) non-refundable processing fee is required. Without payment, your application will not be sent to CUNY SLU. Current CUNY students, veterans of the United States Military, active duty service members, and members of the National Guard or Reserves are eligible for an application fee waiver.
The Office of Admissions can help you with any questions you have about the CUNY application process. Students seeking to complete their undergraduate education at CUNY SLU should apply through the CUNY School of Labor and Urban Studies Admission Application.
The link for instructions to complete your application is below. If at any time you need assistance, please don’t hesitate to contact the Office of Admissions at firstname.lastname@example.org or (646) 313-8300.