Whether you are a visiting student enrolled in another institution who is looking to get ahead or catch up or a non-degree student seeking personal or professional enrichment, we invite you to follow the steps below to enroll in a course at CUNY SLU.
- Explore our Schedule of Classes and select the course(s) you want to register for.
- If you are a visiting student enrolled in another institution, consult with your Home College advisor to ensure that credits earned at CUNY SLU will be transferrable to your degree program.
- Complete the Graduate Non-Degree application; for Undergraduate Non-Degree application/registration Form
- If you never attended college, include your high school transcript indicating your date of graduation. If you have attended college, include your most recent college transcript or proof of bachelor’s degree.
- Send your completed application, along with the $65 nonrefundable application fee (made out to the CUNY School of Labor and Urban Studies), to:
CUNY School of Labor and Urban Studies
25 West 43rd Street, 19th Floor
New York, NY 10036
Once your application is processed, you will receive confirmation of your course registration. Please review the academic calendar, tuition and fee rates, and payment deadlines. Although non-degree students are not eligible for financial aid, the payment plan makes college more affordable by allowing you to better manage your payments.