Whether you are a visiting student enrolled in another institution who is looking to get ahead or catch up or a non-degree student seeking personal or professional enrichment, we invite you to follow the steps below to enroll in a course at CUNY SLU.
- Explore our Schedule of Classes and select the course(s) you want to register for.
- If you are a visiting student enrolled in another institution, consult with your Home College advisor to ensure that credits earned at CUNY SLU will be transferrable to your degree program.
- Complete the Non-Degree application/registration form:
Summer 2018 Application -Registration Form
- If you never attended college, include your high school transcript indicating your date of graduation. If you have attended college, include your most recent college transcript or proof of bachelor’s degree.
- Send your completed application, along with the $65 nonrefundable application fee (made out to the CUNY School of Labor and Urban Studies), to:
CUNY School of Labor and Urban Studies
25 West 43rd Street, 19th Floor
New York, NY 10036
Once your application is processed, you will receive confirmation of your course registration. Please review the academic calendar, tuition and fee rates, and payment deadlines. Although non-degree students are not eligible for financial aid, the payment plan makes college more affordable by allowing you to better manage your payments.
Note that undergraduate non-degree students are not permitted to enroll in Nursing courses and departmental approval is required to enroll in Health Information Management courses. Graduate non-degree students are subject to review by the Academic Program before permission is granted to enroll. Visiting and non-degree students are permitted to take a maximum of three credits in Winter session and six credits in Summer session.