In order to receive your Veterans Fee Waiver, follow these instructions:
- Complete an Admission Application to CUNY. Visit How to Apply to learn what is needed to prepare to apply. After you submit your Admission Application, be sure to select the “PAY LATER” option on the payment options screen.
- Print your Application Summary Package.
- Send a request for a Veterans Fee Waiver via email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Full Name (as listed on your Application Summary Package)
- Date of birth
- Application Control Number (ten-digit number beginning with a W that is listed on your Application Summary Package)
- Indicate that you are a Transfer applicant
- Indicate the semester for which you have applied (ie., Fall 2015)
- Attach proof of your Veteran/Military status (ie., DD-214, Current Military ID Card, or Deployment or Pre-separation orders)*
- Include “Veterans Fee Waiver Request” in the subject line of your email
* To fax or mail proof of your Veteran/Military status, please send to: