Readmission Policy & Instructions
Undergraduate Degree Programs
Who should apply?
Undergraduate students who:
- previously attended the CUNY School of Labor and Urban Studies,
- did not graduate, and
- have been out of school for one or more consecutive semesters
Please complete the online readmission application if seeking to return to CUNY SLU as a degree seeking student.
Students who earned a certificate or degree from CUNY SLU and are interested in pursuing a new program should not complete this form, but should file an application for the program they wish to complete.
Readmission requirements & instructions for undergraduate degree programs:
- First, verify that you are in good financial standing: Please contact the Bursar’s office to ensure that you do not have an outstanding balance at email@example.com, (646) 313-8300.
- Complete the online readmission application:
- If you have attended any other institution after you left the CUNY School of Labor and Urban Studies, send an official transcript from each school attended to:
CUNY School of Labor and Urban Studies
Attn: Office of Admissions
25 West 43 Street, 19th Floor
New York, NY 10036
Questions pertaining to the readmission process should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org