Undergraduate Degree Programs
Who should apply?
Undergraduate students who:
- previously attended the CUNY School of Labor and Urban Studies,
- did not graduate, and
- have been out of school for one or more consecutive semesters
Please complete the online application if seeking to return to CUNY SLU as a degree seeking student. The deadline to submit an application for readmission is fourteen business days prior to the start of Orientation.
Students who earned a certificate or degree from CUNY SLU and are interested in pursuing a new program should not complete this form, but should file an application for the program they wish to complete.
Readmission requirements & instructions for undergraduate degree programs:
- First, verify that you are in good financial standing: Please contact the Bursar’s office to ensure that you do not have an outstanding balance at firstname.lastname@example.org, 212-827-0200.
- Complete the online readmission application: Your application must be submitted no later than fourteen business days prior to the start of Orientation.
- Submit a personal statement of at least 250 words: Your statement should explain your leave of absence and your interest in now continuing your undergraduate studies. Please include this within your online application.
- Submit a non-refundable application processing fee of $20.00: After you have completed the readmission application, you will be prompted to submit the required electronic payment. Do not submit cash.
- If you have attended any other institution after you left the CUNY School of Labor and Urban Studies, send an official transcript from each school attended to:
CUNY School of Labor and Urban Studies
Attn: Office of Admissions
25 West 43 Street, 19th Floor
New York, NY 10036
- Upon review of your application and supporting documents, a readmission decision will be rendered and sent to you.
Questions pertaining to the readmission process should be directed to email@example.com or 212-827-0200.