After registering for courses, the CUNYfirst system will generate a bill, which can be accessed via the Student Center. The College does not mail tuition statements. Your account summary and eBill are available on CUNYfirst. Take a look at the tabs below to learn more!
To view your account summary and due date:
- Log on to your CUNYfirst account
- Click on the Self Service tab
- Click on the link to the Student Center
- Under the Finances tab Click Account Inquiry
- At the top of the page click on the Charges Due tab
- Scroll down on the page to view semesters
- Click on semester to view your charges and bill due date
eBill is an official tuition statement that includes all semester charges and payments. Click here to view a sample eBill.
Access eBill using the following CUNYfirst navigation:
Student Center > Finances > [menu] Other Financial > eBill
eBill is a record of semester charges, payments and financial aid. Statements are generated per semester of enrollment and contain:
- Tuition, fees and other charges
- Student payments, including those made in-person and online (QuikPay).
- Financial Aid payments, including those from federal, state or sponsor payers
- Anticipated Aid – Financial Aid that has been authorized but is pending disbursement.
- Class schedule.
eBill is not proof of payment for education tax credits/tax filings. The appropriate form for this purpose is the 1098-T. Furthermore, eBill is not a substitute for a transcript or enrollment verification, if such a document is required for scholarships, medical coverage, loan deferments, jury duty, car insurance etc. Course grades and GPA are not contained on eBill.
- Please be advised, transcripts/enrollment verification are not issued to students with a past-due balance/Bursar Hold. Accepting eBill in lieu of a Transcript is at the sole discretion of the requestor.
Upon request, the Bursar’s Office may print a free copy of the student’s eBill for the last semester of attendance (or any semester in which a balance exists). Printed eBills that do not meet the established criteria for free printing will be charged to the student account at a rate of $5.00 per duplicated document. The student will be required to pay this using any accepted method.
The Bursar’s Office at the School of Labor and Urban Studies may issue payment reminders and other notifications via e-mail, mail, and phone. E-mailed messages are transmitted by Bursar@slu.cuny.edu. Letters are sent to the mailing address on file. The student is responsible for keeping their contact information current on CUNYfirst. Under no circumstances will a student be excused from missing announcements or deadlines.
The City University of New York has reserved the right to send electronic payment reminders and other notifications to students attending any of the 25 constituent institutions. Messages are delivered from CUNYfirstDoNotReply@cuny.edu. It is important to note that auto-notices are particularly generic, contain broad policy information, and may not consider anticipated financial aid, scholarships, or third-party payments. Students that require clarification on the information contained within should e-mail Bursar@slu.cuny.edu.
Students can e-mail ITHelpDesk@slu.cuny.edu if they are unable to access CUNYfirst, the campus email, or require other technical assistance.