CUNY Graduate Center
365 Fifth Avenue Room 7201
New York, NY 10016
(877) 428-6942 | (212) 817-7460
Today is your opportunity to build the tomorrow you want. Our financial aid programs are designed to offer solutions that make achieving your educational goals possible.
The Office of Fellowships and Financial Aid is dedicated to reducing out-of-pocket tuition costs and making education an affordable reality. Our services include:
- Assistance with financial aid forms and other required documents
- Processing financial aid in compliance with federal and state regulations
- Paying financial aid to the student’s bill
- Advising on alternative aid sources and budgeting
The Office of Fellowships and Financial Aid is open by appointment on Tuesdays and Thursdays through September 30th. Please email FinancialAid@slu.cuny.edu to schedule an appointment.
We will continue to serve you remotely. The best way to reach us is via e-mail. Our chat function is also available from 9 am to 5pm, Monday through Friday: https://www.gc.cuny.edu/Prospective-Current-Students/Financing-Your-Education
Need to submit documents to us? Please use our Virtual Drop Off Service. Use your GC credentials to log in. We will not be accepting documents in-person.