CUNY Graduate Center
365 Fifth Avenue Room 7201
New York, NY 10016
(877) 428-6942 | (212) 817-7460
The Office of Fellowships and Financial Aid is dedicated to reducing out-of-pocket tuition costs and making education an affordable reality. Our services include:
- Assistance with financial aid forms and other required documents
- Processing financial aid in compliance with federal and state regulations
- Paying financial aid to the student’s bill
- Advising on alternative aid sources and budgeting
Normal business hours are Monday through Friday, 9:00 am – 5:00 pm. Schedule subject to vary during holidays at which time the College is closed.
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the Office of Fellowships and Financial Aid will operate on a remote schedule for the fall 2020 and spring 2021 semesters. Rest assured, our team will continue to deliver the highest quality service. The best way to reach us is via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone (212) 817-7460.
Need to submit documents to financial aid? Please use our Dropbox. Students will need to us their Graduate Center email credentials to log in.
We believe that a student’s financial resources should not be a barrier to enrollment. Our financial aid programs are designed to be an investment in our students’ academic life.
In This Section