- Smiley, CalvinJohn, Anthony Browne & Juan Battle. 2022. Latinx Parents, Latinx Students, and In-School Suspension: A Quantitative Study of School Discipline, Journal of Latinos and Education,
- Deepak Bhargava and Rich Stolz, “The Statue of Liberty Plan: A Progressive Vision for Migration in the Age of Climate Change,” Roosevelt Institute, August 24, 2022
- Rep. Pramila Jayapal and Deepak Bhargava, “It’s Past Time to End Title 42,”, CNN.com
Marianne (LeNabat) Garneau
- Marianne (LeNabat) Garneau, “’It’s Easier to Beg for Forgiveness: NJ Transit Workers Sick Out for Juneteenth,” Organizing Work, June 18, 2022
- Daniel Katz, “A Walk Through the Rich History of Struggle in Manhattan’s Chinatown,” Jacobin, Aug 5, 2022
- Stephanie Luce, “Another World (of Work) Is Possible,” in The Green New Deal and the Future of Work, edited by Craig Calhoun and Benjamin Y. Fong, Columbia University Press, 2022
- Stephanie Luce interviews Ilana Berger, “‘Strong and Loving, Relentless and Fierce’: NY Home Care Workers Win Big,” Convergence, August 4, 2022
- Heather McGhee, podcast series, “The Sum of Us,” Spotify. (And an article about the new podcast in Vanity Fair).
- Heather McGhee, “The Interview,” The Boston Foundation
- Ruth Milkman, “The Amazon Labor Union’s Historic Breakthrough,” Dissent (Summer 2022), pp. 97-101.
- Ruth Milkman, “Falling Behind” – The SUN interview (Staci Kleinmaier, interviewer) June, pp. 4-12.
- Ruth Milkman, “Grocery Unions under the Gun in New York City and the Nation,” New Labor Forum 31(2), pp. 17-26.
- Erica Smiley and Sarita Gupta, “Collective Bargaining for the Workplace and Democracy,” YES! Magazine, July 4, 2022
- Samir Sonti, “Who Pays for Inflation,” New Labor Forum:
- Samir Sonti, “What You Need to Know About Inflation,” Jacobin:
- Samir Sonti, “Inflation and Your Next Contract, Labor Notes:
- Samir Sonti, Interview on organizing with Sam Gindin (video):
- Samir Sonti, Inflation discussion, Jacobin (video interview):
- Joel Suarez, “Office Space: The Political Economy of Remote Work,” New Labor Forum, Aug 2022.
- Marquis Jenkins, James Rodriguez, and Aixa Torres, “NYCHA’s “Public Housing Preservation Trust” Is A Farce of Resident Engagement,” City Limits, June 22, 2022
- Wolf, Andrew. 2022. “COVID and the Risky Immigrant Workplace: How Declining Employment Standards Socialized Risk and Made the COVID-19 Pandemic Worse.” Labor Studies Journal. 47(3): 286-319. DOI: 0160449X221110276.
- Jurasaite-O’Keefe, A., & Zak, Anna (2022). Informal Learning in Study Abroad Programs: A Grounded Theory Construction. Journal on Excellence in College Teaching. (33, 1) 5-29.
- Zak, Anna, & Angel, C. (2022). Integrating the socially homeless through the online teaching and learning environments via the implementation of critical eService-learning. Nemeth, E. A. & Patterson, A. N. Eds. Pursuit of Liberation: Critical Service-Learning as Capacity Building for Historicized, Humanizing, and Embodied Action, 215-243. IAP. Pursuit of Liberation: Critical Service-Learning as Capacity Building for … – Google Books
- Alum Jack Suria-Linares, “Big Tent and Programmatic Unity Can Coexist in DSA,” Convergence, June 9, 2022. https://convergencemag.com/articles/big-tent-and-programmatic-unity-can-coexist-in-dsa/
- Alum Jonah Furman, “St. Louis Boeing Plant Workers to Strike,” Labor Notes, July 28, 2022, https://labornotes.org/2022/07/st-louis-boeing-plant-workers-strike
- Alum Jonah Furman, “UAW Delegates Head to Convention and Prepare for First Direct Elections, Labor Notes, July 19, 2022, https://labornotes.org/2022/07/uaw-delegates-head-convention-and-prepare-first-direct-elections
- Alum and former staff Sarah Hughes, “Yes, Abortion Rights are a Union Issue,” Labor Notes, https://labornotes.org/blogs/2022/07/yes-abortion-rights-are-union-issue and “https://labornotes.org/2022/07/what-can-unions-do-now-defend-abortion-rights
- SLU Student Rev. Edwin Robinson, interviewed by Stephanie Luce, “How Black Churches Can Change the World,” Convergence, August 23, 2022, https://convergencemag.com/articles/how-black-churches-can-change-the-world/