SLU Navigate is a free mobile or desktop student app that will help you succeed at SLU. Stay connected to your academic advisor, make appointments, connect with campus resources, view your class schedule, and more using SLU navigate. Sign up to receive alerts, text or email messages so you never miss an important communication or event.
DOWNLOAD THE APP
- Search for “Navigate Student” on the App Store or Google Play Store.
- Once in the app, search CUNY School of Labor & Urban Studies.
- Log in with your CUNYfirst username and password.
LOGIN USING WEB BROWSER
For the desktop version, you can log in to SLU Navigate here with your CUNYfirst username and password through any browser.
- Log in to SLU Navigate Student mobile app or desktop version using your CUNY Login.
- Go to “Schedule an Appointment”.
In the mobile app version, click “Appointments” and then “Schedule an Appointment”.
In the web browser version, just click “Schedule an Appointment”.
- Select your appointment type and assigned advisor*. Then choose available day, time, and meeting type and schedule your appointment.
* Select assigned advisor only if scheduling an academic advising appointment.
The SLU Student Services team is ready to help with any questions you may have about SLU Navigate. Please email email@example.com or call (646) 313-8321.
If you encounter difficulty logging into SLU Navigate, please log into CUNYfirst to ensure you do not need to reset your CUNYfirst password. If you cannot log in to CUNYfirst, you will not be able to log into SLU Navigate. Contact the SLU IT Service Desk at (646) 313-8440 or ITHelpdesk@slu.cuny.edu.