Service Desk Hours
Monday: 8:45 am to 9:45 pm
Tuesday: 8:45 am to 9:45 pm
Wednesday: 8:45 am to 9:45 pm
Thursday: 8:45 am to 9:45 pm
Friday: 8:45 am to 9:45 pm
Available On Campus
Tuesday: 8:30 am to 4:30 pm
Thursday: 8:30 am to 4:30 pm
Phone: (646) 313-8440
CUNY Virtual Desktop
Remotely access your course software anytime or anywhere.
Download intructions here or see below.
Accessing the CUNY Virtual Desktop
TO USE THE CUNY VIRTUAL DESKTOP:
- Install it onto your computer, tablet or smartphone.
- Select the correct download installation file based on your operating system.
- Follow the prompts to save the file and agree to the End-user license agreement.
- Log in using your CUNYFirst ID followed by @login.cuny.edu, and your CUNYFirst password.
- Save your data to a flash drive or local drive. Be sure to save your data before exiting the CUNY Virtual Desktop or your work will be lost.
- For additional assistance downloading the CUNY Virtual Desktop application, please see the following operating system specific instructions:
- Windows installation guide: Install the Windows VMware-Horizon-View-Client
- Mac installation guide: Install Mac VMware Horizon Client
- IOS installation guide: Install and Log in to VMware Horizon Client for iOS
- Android Installation guide: Install and Log in to VMware Horizon View-Client for Android