Service Desk Hours
Monday: 8:30 am to 9:00 pm
Tuesday: 8:30 am to 9:00 pm
Wednesday: 8:30 am to 9:00 pm
Thursday: 8:30 am to 900 pm
Friday: 9:30 am to 6:30 pm
Available On Campus
You MUST call 646-313-8440
or 646-313-8311 for site access
Monday: 9:30 am to 6:00 pm
Wednesday: 9:30 am to 6:00 pm
Friday: 9:30 am to 6:00 pm
Phone: (646) 313-8440
The City University of New York is providing Dropbox and Dropbox Paper to all active CUNY students, faculty and administrative staff. You can use these tools to store and access files from different devices, share files, and collaborate on content. The Training Resources section will help you get started.
Use of Dropbox will be subject to CUNY Security and Computer Use policies as well as the data privacy, security and confidentiality guidelines established in the Acceptable Use of University Data in the Cloud Policy.
Download instructions for accessing dropbox here, or see below.
How to Login to Dropbox
- Browse to www.dropbox.com/login
- Next, login with your CUNYFirst credentials.
- .i.e, John.Doe33@login.cuny.ed
- You’ll be brought to a new login screen and you’ll then need to insert your CUNYFirst credentials again.
- If you have any issues logging in with your credentials, let the SLU Service desk know.
- ) You are now logged in and will have access to your CUNY Dropbox account.