Student Accounts and Payment Services
School of Labor and Urban Studies
25 West 43 Street, 19 floor
New York, NY 10036
Phone (646) 313-8420
Fax (646) 313-8302
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, the School of Labor and Urban Studies has suspended most onsite operations. Student Accounts and Payment Services will operate on a remote schedule for a fall 2020 semester. Rest assured, our team will continue to deliver the highest quality service.
- Important documents will be accepted via e-mail
- In-person payments cannot be accepted at this time.
- Checks and money orders mailed to the College are held for processing each month. Please expect delays. Online payments are recommended.
Follow the link for updates from the Chancellor: https://www.cuny.edu/coronavirus/
Scheduling changes and announcements are posted periodically. Please refer to this page for updates.
🕔Normal business hours are Monday through Friday, 9:00 am – 5:00 pm. Schedule subject to vary during holidays at which time the College is closed.
How can we help you?
|Call||☎️ (646) 313-8420|
|Remote Service Line (Call/Text)||📱 (929) 322-0927|
|Billing and Payments||📧 Bursar@slu.cuny.edu|
|Scholarships and Third-Party Contracts||📧 Studentaccounts@slu.cuny.edu|
We know that many of our students are working professionals and may be unable to visit during our normal office hours. Your job is important, so we want to provide you with excellent service without the hassle of unnecessary trips. Below are some helpful tips to get you started.
- For all tuition bills, payments, or tax-related inquiries, use the navigation pane on the left side of this page. We might have what you are looking for!
- For waivers, employer vouchers, or letters of credit, please scan and submit documents via email to Studentaccounts@slu.cuny.edu. If an original is required, you will be instructed to mail or drop-off at a time that is convenient for you.
- Payments/payment plans are available online via CUNYfirst (credit/debit and electronic check). To learn more, click here.
- Questions about financial aid such as federal and state grants or loans? The Office of Fellowships and Financial Aid can help. Start by emailing Financialaid@gc.cuny.edu.
Check this area for upcoming improvements, designed with you in mind.
- Secure drop-box services will allow students to submit payments via check or money order for next-day processing. Drop-off forms will be available at the 19th floor Connect Center. Rest assured, our drop-box will be tamper-proof, locked, and under 24-hour surveillance. Your receipt will be emailed.
Student Accounts and Payment Services (SAPS) is the clearinghouse for all tuition revenue and the primary gatekeeper of your financial information. Our business operations are guided by courteous and efficient support to students, faculty, staff, and external organizations. We pride ourselves on integrity and accountability, enforcing appropriate fiscal practices throughout the campus community. SAPS is compliant with The City University of New York (CUNY), New York State (NYS), and the U.S Department of Education (USED).
The department includes:
- Student accounting, billing, and cashiering
- Student refunds
- Payment plans and programs
- Financial records and maintenance: 1098-T, direct deposit
- Delinquent debt and external collections
Scholarships and Third-Party Contracts (email@example.com)
- Institutional scholarships: authorization, disbursement, and reporting
- Outside scholarship/third-party accounting, billing, and cashiering
- Third-party contracts
- Remote deposit systems
- Payments to institutional depositories
- Funds tracking
- Cross-trained specialists delivering high-quality customer service
- CheckMate Solutions: Distribution of faculty/paychecks and stubs (CheckMate@slu.cuny.edu)