Masks are to be worn while on campus. CDC has indicated that all vaccinated and unvaccinated individuals must wear a mask indoors.
A mask will be provided at the health screening stations located by the entrances to each floor, if needed.
SLU employees and registered SLU students are eligible to borrow a laptop for the duration of the term. Please review the SLU Laptop Loaner Program for more information.
Please follow all SLU protocols when accessing the campus to pick up the laptops.
We have designated the following classrooms for employees and students to use while on campus. Please email Roomreservation@slu.cuny.edu at least two weeks in advance to reserve a seat in one of the rooms. Seating will be reserved in two hour increments.
Below is the list of rooms that have been reserved for:
- Quiet Student Study Room: 19th floor classroom 1923, 19D, student computer lab
- Lobby area: 19th floor, 18th floor
- In-person Meeting rooms: 19th floor conference room; 18A-18D & 19B & 19C classrooms prior to the start of classes
If you feel sick while on campus, we ask that you immediately inform your advisor via email and leave the campus. If you are unable to leave the campus immediately, we have reserved the follow classrooms as isolation rooms for you to use while you wait to be picked up:
- Isolation Rooms: 18th floor classroom 1804, 19th floor classroom 19A, throughout the hours of operation
Hand sanitizing stations are located by entrances to the campus, in common areas, and inside classrooms.
- Everyone using the shared printers, pantries, and water coolers must use hand sanitizers before using any items.
- Please bring your own water jug to use the water coolers, cups are no longer being provided.