Before coming to campus, each member of the community is expected to monitor your symptoms, stay away from others if you feel sick, and get tested at a public testing site if you have any symptoms. CUNY safeCircle testing sites should not be used if you have symptoms.
SLU strongly encourages employees, students, and guests to:
- Stay home if you feel sick
- Upload COVID-19 vaccination records to CUNYfirst for Location Vaccine Authority (LVA) to review and approve
- All students (except those with approved exemptions or exceptions) must be fully vaccinated in order to enter any CUNY facility.
All students visiting a campus for any reason, whether they are taking in-person classes or not, must be fully vaccinated and have their vaccination documents approved in CUNYfirst — unless they have been granted a religious exception or a medical exemption. Students must also have uploaded proof of receiving a booster shot once eligible according to the guidelines. The only other exception to this change is that campus leaders can accommodate entry to students who need to access emergency services on campus, such as food pantries and mental health services
- Unvaccinated individuals, who have been granted religious exception or a medical exemption, are required to participate in CUNY’s weekly testing program and continue to wear a face mask
- individuals can get a COVID-19 test by visiting the CUNY’s test sites
- negative COVID test results have to be within 7 days of receiving them
- Setup Cleared4 CUNY Access Pass
- Setup an appointment with Department staff, see staff hours here
- Reserve a seat in a meeting room by emailing RoomReservation@slu.cuny.edu at least two weeks in advance
- Follow CUNY protocols
- Follow the Reporting to Campus protocols (Figures 2, in Appendix of Reopening Plan).
- Notify SLU’s Coronavirus Liaison team via email if you test positive for COVID or have been in close contact with someone who tested positive for COVID
- Following Reporting Cases While on Campus/Reporting Cases While off Campus protocols (Figure 3-4, in Appendix of Reopening Plan)