Students who are currently enrolled in a degree program at a CUNY campus may register for CUNY SLU courses through ePermit. In many cases, CUNY SLU courses are considered equivalent to and may be substituted for courses in CUNY degree programs.
Who is eligible to use the ePermit approval request system?
- A matriculated student currently in attendance at a CUNY college (Home College)
- Undergraduate students with a minimum cumulative GPA of at least 2.00
- Graduate students with a minimum cumulative GPA of at least 3.00
- A student cannot have any holds on his/her record
- A student must meet all Home college registration requirements, such as completed immunization
- Newly admitted and continuing Macaulay Honors College and CUNY BA students with advisor approval