**Please be advised that as of March 13, 2016, CUNY had made revisions to the procedures for utilizing a credit or debit card for tuition and fee payments. Students are no longer able to use a credit or debit card to make payments to CUNY SLU for past due balances.**
Please be advised that CUNY recently changed their process if you want to make a one-time online payment.
This informative video shows how to submit an eCheck payment or see the details below.
- To make an online one-time payment, select the make a payment link on your Student Center page (make sure your pop-up blocker is disabled).
- Select Make Payment from the left-hand menu.
- You will see a screen that displays all of the CUNY schools (past and present) associated with your EmplID. Next to each school will be a payment amount box.
- Since each school is listed, each payment amount box either will be populated with a dollar amount if you owe money to that school, or will be blank if nothing is owed.
- You can choose to pay the entire amount in the payment amount box. Or you can choose to override the pre-populated amount and enter the amount you wish to pay in the payment amount box next to the school you want to pay
- DO NOT enter amounts into payment amount boxes of schools with no amounts due. If you do, a payment will be made to that school.
- After you enter your bank information you will see a screen asking: “Is this eCheck information correct?” Before you finalize your payment, review your payment information to:
- Make sure you are only sending money to a school where you have outstanding charges.
- Confirm the amount.
- If the information is wrong, cancel and start over.
- If you finalized an incorrect payment, immediately contact the Office of the Bursar of the school you made the payment to.
- There is no additional fee for using this payment option.