Matriculated CUNY students (except Brooklyn College)
- Do not register for the course through the Seminars on Science website.
- Obtain an ePermit to take a Seminars on Science class for credit through the CUNY School of Labor and Urban Studies. Faculty advisors at your home college must approve your request.
- To access ePermit, go to the CUNY Portal Login page. Once on the University’s Login page, you will have to register for a CUNY Portal ID and Password, if you haven’t already done so, by clicking on “Register” and following the directions. Once registered and logged in, you will be directed to your own “My Page” that has a link to the ePermit system prominently displayed. You can track the process online, and will be informed electronically when your request is approved or denied.
- If you have any questions about the ePermit system, please contact your home college registrar. If your home college registrar is unable to resolve the problem, contact CUNY SLU at 212-652-2869 or email@example.com.
Brooklyn College Students
- Follow the instructions on the Brooklyn College Schedule of Graduate Courses Sections for registration instructions.
Non Matriculated (Non-Degree) Students
- Register for Seminars on Science courses via the American Museum of Natural History website.
- Ask the institution that awarded you your BA/BS to send a transcript of prior baccalaureate study directly to the CUNY SLU address listed above. They may charge an additional fee for this service. The CUNY SLU Registrar must receive your transcript before the final class session.
- In order to earn graduate credit from CUNY SLU, download the registration form. If you are not already enrolled at CUNY, you will also need to pay a one-time application fee. Return the form, along with payment, to:
CUNY School of Labor and Urban Studies
Attn: Associate Registrar
25 West 43rd Street, 19th Floor
New York, NY 10036