Third-Party Payers.

Your employer or union may support worker education or skill upgrades. Discuss tuition reimbursement and payment opportunities with your employer or union representative. Financial Aid representatives may be able to assist with necessary forms. E-mail or call 212-817-7460.

Be sure to submit your final voucher or letter of credit to the Bursar’s Office – Click here for the third-party deferral process.