⚠️The Office of Fellowships and Financial Aid is currently operating remotely. We are able to provide all of our normal financial aid services, aside from seeing students in person. The best way to contact us is via email at financialaid@gc.cuny.edu. Students can also call our office at 212.817.7460. 

🗳️Need to submit documents to financial aid? Please use our dropbox. Students will need to us their Graduate Center email credentials to log in.

All financial aid processing, including origination, verification and disbursement is managed by the Office of Fellowships and Financial Aid of the CUNY Graduate Center. In order to be considered for federal student aid and institutional scholarships, student must complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).

The FAFSA Code for the School of Labor and Urban Studies is 004765. The NYS TAP / HESC Code is 1422.

CUNY Graduate Center
365 Fifth Avenue Room 7201
New York, NY 10016
(877) 428-6942 | (212) 817-7460

📌The Office of Fellowships and Financial Aid will be offering a number of financial literacy sessions via Zoom in June. All sessions will take place in June at 1:30 pm. We expect each session to last about 45 minutes. Registration is required.

📅June 9th: Loan repayment basics Learn about your federal student loans, including terms and an overview of how repayment works.  We’ll discuss interest rates and fees, loan repayment options, and what to expect after you graduate.  This session is intended for all students who have borrowed federal student loans.

Register for Loan repayment basics:  https://gc-cuny.zoom.us/meeting/register/tJAkc-ugrD4vHN0QxNi5gHL3w47tugymFUdv

📅June 16th: Income-Driven Repayment  Learn about how the government allows students to make payments based on their income.  We’ll discuss the numerous different plans, the eligibility for each, and the application process.  This session is intended for students who are familiar with loan basics and want to understand in more detail how these payments are calculated and why borrowers may choose them.

Register for Income Driven Repayment:  https://gc-cuny.zoom.us/meeting/register/tJ0kd-uppjgvHdDzWyaRf6LOlSzJ5c74RVyQ

📅June 23rd: Public Service Loan Forgiveness  Interested in working in a non-profit or government entity?  If so, learn about how to take advantage of the Public Service Loan Forgiveness program.  We’ll discuss the qualifications and how to make sure your loans fit the criteria.  This session is intended for students planning to work in the public or non-profit sector.

Register for Public Service Loan Forgiveness:  https://gc-cuny.zoom.us/meeting/register/tJMvcuytqzgrEtP2-I9pdISfLUNvLnleU3GF

The Office of Fellowships and Financial Aid is highly accessible and committed to providing quality financial assistance to students who would otherwise not be able to attain their educational goals. Our thoroughly trained financial aid administrators are student centered, dedicated to providing fair and equal consideration to all.